Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Splice Joint Design to BS5959-2000

This is the splice joint design screenshot. I have been very busy for the last few months and find very little time to update the blogs and reply to all the queries. I will try to find time to reply to all of you.
Some of you have received my spreadsheets and given very valuable comments for my improvement. Most notably comments are from the Iran and India engineering community that have responded and tested the Excel spreadsheets and given positive feedback. So far there is no error found except some improvement suggested from the users. I am so busy with my current works that simply can't find time to update further. Well, hopefully, this year I will be able to incorporate all the comments and resend to all the reviewers.
If you like my works, please send me a email or just post your comments. I really hope the Canadian Engineering communities can also read this and appreciate the works that I have done.


2 comments:

  1. Do уοu havе any vіdeo of thаt?
    І'd love to find out some additional information.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - taxi service irving

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be great if you can email me a copy of your spread sheet to amin_mtn@yahoo.com.

    Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete